Blue Cheese Burger with Onion Marmalade
The ultimate juicy beef burger. Stacked with crumbled blue cheese, crispy pancetta, our delicious onion chutney and cucumber pickles.
500g beef mince
1 red onion (chopped)
55g blue cheese (crumbed)
55g fresh breadcrumbs
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
2 tsp parsley (finely chopped)
2tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp French mustard
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
The Scullery Onion Marmalade
Blue Cheese (slices)
1 tbsp Chives (finely chopped)
1 head of Baby Gem Lettuce (shredded)
The Scullery Cucumber Pickle
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together by hand.
- Divide into 4/6 cover with cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and cook the pancetta until crispy.
- Fry the burgers in the pan over med heat, press down with a spatula whilst cooking 3/4 min or to your liking.
- Toast burger buns.
- Place a burger onto the bottom bun, stack the pancetta, blue cheese, lettuce and chives. Top with Scullery Onion Marmalade
- Add the top bun and press down.
Serve immediately with some Scullery Cucumber Pickle
Onion Marmalade 320g
The robust sibling of our onion family, this jam means business. Delivers an onion hit every time!
Cucumber Pickle 320g
Crisp and refreshing, light and luxurious will add zest to any hot, cold or smoked fish. Also delicious on a burger or tossed through a garden salad.