Cashel Blue & Sticky Onion Marmalade Crostini
Top a fresh Baguette or Ciabatta loaf with our delicious Sticky Onion Marmalade for a quick snack made for sharing! Make it into a mini for the perfect Christmas canapé,
1 loaf Ciabatta or Baguette, sliced
1 Tablespoon Emerald Oils rapeseed oil
1 Jar The Scullery’s Sticky Onion Marmalade
350g half-wheel Cashel Blue Cheese
Microgreens, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Lightly brush each slice of bread with rapeseed oil and place
on the baking sheet.
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon of The Scullery’s Sticky Onion Marmalade to each slice of bread; spreading evenly.
- Crumble the Cashel Blue cheese and sprinkle, in even
amounts, over the top of each slice of bread.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the edges of the bread are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with micro-leaves or finely sliced spring onion. Serve
Onion Marmalade 320g
The robust sibling of our onion family, this jam means business. Delivers an onion hit every time!