Paleo Pancakes with Apple & Cinnamon Compote
Fabulously fluffy pancakes topped with our delicious Apple Sultana and Cinnamon Compote. A special breakfast made for sharing and a delicious brunch during the festive season!
4 Large Eggs
125ml Almond Milk
122ml of The Scullery Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon Compote
1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
56g Almond Flour
40g Coconut Flour
40g Tapioca Flour
1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp of Salt
- Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients then and the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a griddle to medium – high heat coat with coconut oil.
- Spoon the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook for 2/3 minutes on one side then flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep pancakes warm in the oven.
Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon Compote 320g
The combination of old foods and super foods create a perfect union of comfort and good health.